A Closer Look at CILCP’s New Materials
CILCP has launched a number of new materials to help us communicate with our consumers and stakeholders. What are these materials? What is their purpose? How are they used? Get the details here:
The CILCP Website:
- Launched earlier this month, the new and improved CILCP website features a comprehensive overview of all CILCP programs and services, as well news and event updates to keep you in-the-know.
- Check it out: http://cilcp.org/
The Living Well With A Disability Website:
- Packed with information on Community HealthChoices, the Living Well With A Disability website is your one-stop-shop for all things Managed Care. The site includes a detailed timeline of the transition, as well as Frequently Asked Questions and a glossary of terms used by Managed Care Organizations.
- Plus—check out the “Preventative Measures” and “Health and Wellness” pages for tips and tricks on how you can live well with your disability!
- Visit the site here: http://livingwellwithadisability.org/
- These engaging print materials will be distributed throughout the state to individuals and organizations interested in learning more about CILCP’s programs and services.
- We’ve told the stories of six individuals whose lives have been transformed by CILCP programs and services.
- View their testimonials here: http://cilcp.org/community-impact/video-testimonials/