The Center for Independent Living is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
Link Coordinator-Adams/York County (Part-time)
As part of the Aging and Disability Resource Centers initiative, the Adams/York Link Coordinator will effectively coordinate a network of collaborative partner agencies and organizations in Adams & York Counties to assist older adults and people of all ages with disabilities.
- One year of service in a social service setting in an Entry Level Position and/or a Bachelor’s Degree and/or at least two years of experience in the direct delivery of human services and/or an equivalent combination of experience, education and skills to meet the requirements of the position.
- Personal experience with Independent Living and/or assisting persons with disabilities preferred.
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with staff and volunteers in culturally diverse environments. Proficiency in another language other than English (including ASL) is a plus.
- Ability to travel is required.
- Must live in Adams or York County
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Care Workers
- Flexible Hours
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
Plan to bring:
- contact information for two references (not family)
- resume, if available
Interested persons may also send an email with resume attached to email@example.com
Field Supervisor-Full Time
The Field Supervisor is primarily responsible for the development and supervision of a team of direct care workers to ensure the provision of high quality care that is safe, effective and responsive to each consumer’s needs and preferences. The Field Supervisor supports each consumer to live their lives the way they choose and promotes their dignity and privacy at all times. The Field Supervisor position is responsible for traveling to all service counties, as necessary.
Must be self motivated, organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task with strict deadlines in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to travel and work flexible hours is required.
Interested persons send an email with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org