- This event has passed.
Youth-Adult Wheelchair Basketball Clinic-FREE!
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Youth: Anyone 10-17 years of age with a physical disability
- Adult: Anyone 18+ years of age with a physical disability
- Must be able to self-propel a manual wheelchair independently
- Wheelchairs will be available if needed
Former Lebanon County resident, Ryan Neiswender, USA Paralympic Basketball Gold Medalist
- Youth Clinic: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon
- Adult Clinic: 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Spooky Nook Sports Complex, 75 Champ Blvd., Manheim, PA
- Experienced Volunteers will be available
- All Volunteers have Child Line Clearances & Background check
To register click HERE or use the QR code provided below.
717-731-1900 ext. 210 or 213
Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP) www.cilcp.org